I run small group workshops and individual sessions ranging from art instruction to psycho-spiritual process. Many of my sessions can be adapted for individual sessions or small groups. I offer sessions and workshops with these themes:
- Plein Air Landscape Painting Introduction
- Eco-psychology and Landscape Arts
- Figurine Sculpture as Dream Work
- Sound and Sight Meditations
- Dream Sharing and Creative Expression
- Dream Jounalling, Quantitative Analysis, and NORD (Non-Ordinary Reality Database)
- Everyday Non-Ordinary Reality Experience, Altered States, and Spiritual Experience
- Visual Imagery, Guided Meditation, and Core Shamanism
- Mindfulness and Creative Practices
My mission is to facilitate your psychological or spiritual growth, healing, insight, or connection. We always start with dialog and a check-in to make sure you feel comfortable, have everything you need, and understand what will happen in the session. I offer materials, suggestions, and invitations, which you’re always free to adapt in the session. I love to teach, so if you’re interested, we can explore the mindfulness and psychological principles at play in our sessions.
I actively ran sessions and workshops while in graduate school through my art space, The Asclepion in Oakland, CA. I’m now exploring online sessions and traveling workshops. As a landscape painter, I live a nomadic life based out of a van converted into mobile studio. It’s in my heart to work with people who are don’t have access to mindfulness, creative, or psychological practices. If you’d like to explore hosting a workshop, learn more here.